Do you want to learn how to grow your business without spending big on marketing?
Watch this interview with Therese Tarlinton, author of SWAP! Marketing without Money, where we discussed:
- Three different types of marketing partnerships you can use to grow your business.
- Five most important assets in your business you can leverage to collaborate with other brands – and it doesn’t include your social following
- Six steps you can implement to become a sought-after brand others want to work with.
00:00 Meet Therese Tarlinton
04:36 How Therese got her first brand partnership
14:20 Why Therese sold her first business
17:50 Lessons from selling a business
25:00 3 different types of marketing partnerships
28:44 Examples of partnerships for services businesses
33:20 The 5 most important partnership assets in your business
36:22 Partnerships vs influencer marketing – what’s the difference?
40:08 How do you measure the ROI of partnerships?
51:20 6 steps to becoming a sought-after brand others want to work with
56:20 One resource Therese recommends for being great at partnerships
59:20 One thing Therese does for mental health
About Therese Tarlinton:
Therese is passionate about marketing partnerships and is the author of SWAP! Marketing without Money.
She created a start up that grew to a business in five countries manufacturing for Jeep, Sesame Street and United Colors of Benetton using this strategy. After selling her company, she now works with the big brands creating campaigns that collaborate with other businesses, with a focus on delighting their mutual customers.
She has helped charities raise funds, a SAAS get seed funding, been an ambassador for LG Electronics and now works with CSR creating partnerships with interior designers, tradies and even The Block.
- Therese’s book “SWAP! Marketing without Money”
- Free course – “103 assets in your business you can leverage to collaborate with other brands”
- Key Person of Influence Accelerator
- Interview with Glen Carlson of Dent
- Join our upcoming B2B Podcast Party to learn awesome content tips, connect with cool businesses, and pitch your business on our podcast. Register now.
- Be a guest on Authentic Influence & get a free 30-min content audit with expert advice on how to get more traffic and leads for your business. Apply today.
Got a question for Therese? Drop it below
#authenticinfluence #b2b #podcast