In this special episode, Anf handed over the mic to his good friend and Influence By Design podcast host Samantha Riley.
Sam asked Anf questions about business and life.
0:00 Sam Riley welcome
01:05 A look into Anf’s corporate career
05:30 Launching a side hustle in Toronto, Canada
08:26 Partnership lessons from a failed FB Ads agency business
16:16 How to find your mojo after you’ve lost it
17:11 An important lesson about getting what you want from Anf’s mentor
18:42 Two lessons from working in a call centre that apply to business
22:49 Why authentic marketing is so important
29:20 Benefits of niching down a product or service
36:25 Anf’s 3 favourite travel destinations and why
- Samantha Riley’s website
- Influence By Design podcast Long Term Success In Business (Mic Takeover with Anfernee Chansamooth)
- Sam Riley’s “Coaches, Course Creators & Speakers: Community & Collaboration” FB group
- Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It by
- Join our upcoming B2B Podcast Party to learn awesome content tips, connect with cool businesses, and pitch your business on our podcast. Register now.
- Be a guest on Authentic Influence & get a free 30-min content audit with expert advice on how to get more traffic and leads for your business. Apply today.
Watch this fun chat!
#authenticinfluence #b2b #marketing