Want a quick and proven way to create articles that rank on Google? You can do it with the help of Surfer SEO + Jasper copywriting software.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. This helps me pay to keep this site going and to bring all these free resources to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Google is the most important search engine in the world, but how do you get your article to rank on google?
The problem with SEO is that it’s too complicated for most people, so in this training, I’ll show you how to create an SEO-Optimized Article using Surfer SEO + Jasper (formerly Jarvis AI).
In this demo:
– Introducing Jasper AI recipes
– How to use my custom Jasper Recipe to create SEO-optimized articles (with Surfer SEO + Jasper AI)
– STEP 1: Use Surfer SEO KEYWORD RESEARCH tool to identify a high-volume keyword for your topic/niche
– STEP 2: Use SurferSEO CONTENT PLANNER to find the best angle and volume keyword to use for your article
– STEP 3: Enable SEO mode in Jasper
– STEP 4: Draft the article
– STEP 5: Write article conclusion
– STEP 6: Use SEO mode (Surfer SEO keyword suggestions) to optimize your article.
– STEP 7: Prepare/edit the article for publishing
– Bonus tips for promoting your article to increase your chances of ranking on Google
This process will save you WEEKS (maybe even months) of research and working out how to do all of this yourself.