How can you stop getting sucked into the hustle culture and get clear on what you really want out of life?
I’m excited to share that I recently appeared on The ME Bet podcast with host Erica, where we talked about How To Stop Settling For Mediocrity By Betting On Yourself. Here are some of the things we discussed:
- The dangers of getting caught up in hustle culture and how to stay focused on what truly matters in life.
- How to live a more inspired life by taking full responsibility for your own destiny.
- The business challenge that taught me the most about myself and how I overcame it.
- The accomplishment that I’m most proud of and what success feels like to me.
- Tips for preventing burnout and maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
I had a great time talking with Erica and sharing my insights on these important topics. If you’re interested in learning more, be sure to check out my guest appearance on The ME Bet podcast!
Click play to listen to my guest appearance on The ME Bet podcast now:
- Subscribe to The ME Bet to listen to future episodes of Erica’s awesome podcast
- Read my essay: The hidden cost of fast growth – do you know it? Plus a framework for sustainable growth
- View other media appearances